Why cross coding dental to medical knowledge is crucialDental plans are increasingly mandating the submission of specific dental procedures (such as surgical extractions, bone grafting, etc.) along with procedures considered medical in nature (such as biopsies, dental trauma, TMD treatments, sleep apnea appliances, etc.) to the patient’s medical plan before submission to their dental plan. Due to this change, dental teams now require knowledge of cross coding dental to medical, plan benefits, and the coordination of benefits (COB) process between medical and dental payors.
PRODUCT DETAILSMedical Dental Cross Coding with Confidence 2024 includes:
- Cross coding CDT© to CPT© Procedure Codes
- How to report ICD-10-CM Diagnoses Codes on medical and dental claims
- Update on ICD-11-CM Diagnoses Codes
- Proper clinical documentation for medical payors
- Instructions on how to complete the CMS-1500 (02-12) medical claim form
- How to successfully submit claims to medical payors for dental-related trauma, surgical extractions, third molar extractions, TMJ, GERD, sleep apnea and more
- Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan information
- Electronic claims submission to medical payors
- Expert billing tips included on each coding page
- Clinical scenarios with examples of completed medical claim forms
- Exclusive online bonus content
You will have access to the product for 12 months from the date of purchase.
To purchase the print version, http://www.practicebooster.com/store
The eBooks do not include support. A subscription to Practice Booster is required for coding/insurance support. Visit www.practicebooster.com/features to view the features and benefits of a subscription.
About the Author
Our team at Practice Booster is comprised of dentistry’s leading authorities on insurance coding, administration, fee analysis, and strategies to boost practice profitability by maximizing legitimate reimbursement. This team has individually consulted with thousands of practices, helping them to identify and implement new strategies for improved productivity and profitability. They are nationally acclaimed speakers for dental groups, study clubs, and other professional organizations. Their extensive background and expertise makes them uniquely qualified to share their wealth of knowledge with the dental profession. This widely read and highly respected publication would not be possible without the passion and collaboration of dentistry’s finest! Our team welcomes the opportunity to lecture and accepts special projects, please reach out to email@example.com for details.
A special thank you to the following for this current 2024 edition: Micheline Paige (design/layout), Leslie Icenogle (contributor/editing), Crystal May (editing), Tiffany Wesley (Chief Editor/production/design), and Mason Blair (editing), Dr. Greg Grobmyer, Dr. Charles Blair, and Dr. James DiMarino. Also, thank you to the entire Practice Booster team for their dedication and hard work.
You will have access to the Medical Dental Cross Coding with Confidence eBook 2024 edition for 12 months from the date of purchase.